Monday, November 5, 2012

It’s getting cold and I hate it! I hate everything!

Well since it’s another ~*~*~*~ThReE dAyS~*~*~*~ until my only saving light, seeing Joshua on Project Runway All-stars (Watch it~!), I have absolutely nothing to be happy about. In fact, I thought I would take this time to talk about all the things I hate about it getting cold recently. How dare it!

Firstly, cloudiness. Why does it have to be ugly just because it’s cold? Don’t you think it’s hard enough for me to get through the week without Josh? Is it so much to ask for some warm dramatically lit sunny-rays to lie in my self-pity with? I don’t think so.


Nextly, pretty model girls who wear stockings and shorts even though it’s negative a million out here! Trust me, I know how important it is to be on top of your fashion game at all times—I practically wrote the book! But just looking at you is giving me shivers down my little Dootch spine! Do you think your gloowing good looks and perfect smiles will fool us? Or that by wearing silly hats you just won’t feel the frostbite spreading over your lower boody? Well I’ve tried all these techniques and none of them worked!


It just makes me so angry! Especially that one in the middle, don’t get me started!

Lastly is obviously cereal with a little 1% lowfat milk. Infuriating!

Ookay, I can already hear it "But Jooey, you love cereal!" "But Jooey, you've been eating like a house recently" "Hey Jooey, why don't you just eat something else?" Well it's not that easy, people! I don’t just get up in the morning had have a huge house full of servants!

But actually I only have one or two and they always serve the same exact thing! Honestly, 9 times out of 10 it’s perfectly fine! I eat to my bird-like appetites content and continue on with the rest of my fabulous day. But recently my cereal is just mocking me! It seems to say “Ooh, someone sure seems cold getting out from your floofy bed with Rizzo. How about some cold mushiness with a side of shame and disappointment?” What would Josh do! I’m pretty much poositive that he would never eat this soggy mess.


Oh and this whole dummy stupid post has just put me in a yucky mood. ….maybe I’ll get a makeover. Or a mani-pedi this afternoon.

Keep those comments flooowing!


2 comments:

  1. Joey, you don't even eat the Cheerios in your cereal, you just lick the milk around them for a while and walk away like it never happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the more reason that it's mocking me! No one understands...

    ReplyDelete