Sunday, November 11, 2012

caught on films!

Ugh oh my no! So I can't believe this happened to me. I got cooght by the paparootzi! Look at these terrible terrible photos they took of me:


I know you are thinking, Joey, why are you posting these terrible terrible things that have been happened to you? Has the press even pooblished these yet?? The answer is no! No they haven't. I am being proactive, people! Look it up in a book!

First of all, I want to say, it's not like I do this thing often! In fact, it was on a dare! It was all MILO's fault! He was all, ooh, heyy, I'm soo roosian and toough, I can do anything I vant! And I was like, so what mr. toough man!! Anything you can drink out of the toilet I can do better AND PRETTIER! So ya, it vasn't my proudest mooment, but whatevs! I'm a wild and crazy guy and you can never predict what I'm going to do next! I can't let some silly photo pictures get this party man down!


Second of all, I wrote a poem to the paparootzi to let them know they have not ruined my life and also how much I hate them. I might make it into a song later, I haven't decided.

Prepare to enter the turbulent mind of a tortured, beautiful genius!

Ahem. I call it, "Papa, paparootzi."

Paparootzi
You try to make me look bad
But you're the one who looks bad
Because of your stupid face
Go! Go away! Your face is so dumb!
You are nothing like the Lady Gaga song
Which makes you sound cool
But you are not!
Who even takes pictures of someone in the bathroom?
I mean who???
Even if the person is really cute and sexy cool?

I understand you now, Lindsay
Call me
We can have secret lunches where we wear big sunglasses and then go shopping on rodeo drive!
GENIUS!!! Oh. I hope Lindsay really does read it. Lindsay, I'm sooch a fan! So looking forward to Liz & Dick~!

3 comments:

  1. Joey, it's not like the paparazzi just has one "dumb" face, the paparazzi is like, lots of people. It's not just one person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignoring you! God, why is this one making all the comments!?? She is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other adoring fans, feel free to write in at any tiiime!

    ReplyDelete