Thursday, September 1, 2011

One Flew Over the Me Nest!

That means I'm feeling crazy cuckoo, you guys. It's a thing. You can start saying it, but look out! You have to read books to get it. Or watch icky Jack Nickelson movies. Oh gross. I'd rather not!

So why am I feeling like such a crazy cuckoo bird? Well first of all, summer is OVER, and I did not get ONE ounce of tan! Secondly, no Nina Garcia on Project Runway this week. Whaaat? PLUS, they only showed like two seconds of Josh M, my fave! Did no one get the memo that he is obviously the most fabulous?

Don't worry Joshua--I get you.

But no, honestly, the worst part about everything was that, ick, there was a touch of humidity today and I totally frizzed out. Ugh. I couldn't even go out of the garage. I mean, the whole hurricane thing was terrible (who is even named Irene anymore??) but at least after that there was no humidity for a few days! Back then my beautiful mane was booncin' and behavin'. But today I couldn't even face the world! I mean all I could literally do was cry! And then eat some dry food and take a nap in the air conditioning. So still no tan! What is a tiny handsome kitten* to do?


*I am yooung at heart, people

No comments:

Post a Comment