Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chick flicks, or as I call them "Man Movies!"

Ohmygosh you guys I hope you all are already knowing what this post is going to be about--




NOT Valentine's Day! What a ripoff! Who ARE all these poo poo never heard of stars!? Except the lovely Julia Roberts who I hear is only being in the movie for SIX MINUTES!? Stand proud with me, everyone! Boycot Valentine's day. Plus hello? Is anyone home? That was two weeks ago! Why release a movie about a holiday that's over? Dumb. Just stupid. Stupid and dumb. Anyway, let's talk about a real movie now, one staring someone actually famous like Josh Duhaval!



Look how sneaky and evil he looks! Ohmygosh and you just see us staring evilly into each others eyes? In a masculine kind of way? While we talk about wrestling and meats? EW Not like that people-- come on!! Anywho, this movie was great! So fresh! So now! Not enough of Europe was represented, I feel but hey! I'm sure all the critiques already tore that Kristen Bell apart! Yeah, the parts with her were the biggest downfall by far. And what a suprise Danny DeVito was in this insta-classic! I don't know how he didn't make it onto the movie posters, but I really would have appreciated a heads up? Hm? Anyways everyone go and support Josh! I would try to be a better fan if I weren't so scared of that Fergie. She's most definitely Eastern European if you know what I mean. Can I get a high five brothers???

No comments:

Post a Comment