Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ice princesses!

Tonight is more olympic magic in the making with ladies ice skating! I know there's only one German girl and no Dutch girls and a bunch of Japanese and American borings, but I'm still soo excited for the sparkle outfits!! Nothing will compare with Evan Lysacek's Vera Wang beauty though.

Masculine, and yet full of sparkles and feathers!
YEAH ZAT'S RIGHT, Milo, your stupid Russian weirdo boy did not win the prize! Evan, you can give me a call when you're ready. We'll do a Barbara Walters style interview! Very intimate. But not weird!

Oh and I guess I should say something to my favorite lady who sometimes lives in the house, and that thing is happy birthday, girlfriend! What are you, like a million right now?? hahahaha! It's funny cause I'm a cute and tiny kitten and you are so old!! Hey look at this picture of us.

There are so many good pictures of myself I sometimes don't even know what to do!

Oh ho ho ho. I am so deliciously evil! And Betsy is there too, so there's that... anyway, happy birthday, Betsy! See, I'm not selfish, I say things!

No comments:

Post a Comment