Saturday, February 13, 2010

oolympic fever!!

Oh, so the olympics have started, and you know vat that means: a new crop of olympic hotties that speak my language! I already heard a some German guy who has my exact accent, and I know I'll just be hearing so much more of them! That's what's so great about the Winter Olympics: all the good athletes are from Germany and Austria and Holland and Finland and Sweden, the important countries!

Of course, there are so many super stars to pick from on my Dutch team, but no one compares to the shine and beauty of oolympic speed skater Sven Kramer!



He's so dreamy! It's hard to see how everyone is not just going to fall over and ask for his autograph and then he'll win and become an international super star! Maybe he'll get a movie contract! oh my gosh. I'm getting too ahead of myself. sorry Sven!

OOPDATE: Just like everyone knew he would, Sven won the gold of course! In some sort of race or another. 500, 5000, what's the diff? Anyway, it wasn't even close, you guys.

6 comments:

  1. what's this?! a blog from my favorite dutch cat? oh this will be magical for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... german cat... that's what i meant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of confusing whether he's Dutch or German, I'm not positive he knows the difference. All we know is that he's so European.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey looks a lot like Rob Scott, in some kind of insulting manner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't make the mistake, I know what I am from! I'm just very secretive about it. <3

    ReplyDelete