Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring has Sproong!

Heey you guys!!

If you all are anything like me, which let's say you are even though yuck you're probably totally boring. What? So if you're anything like me you've noticed that it's time to be getting warm and time to get that bikini bod back!!! Can you believe it? The sun is out and flowers too!!! Ohmigosh you guys, I am pale as a ghoost from being so cooped up for za w~i~n~t~e~r!! Check it out this old picture when I was so young and skinny!




NOW LOOK AT ME!?!?! OMIGOSH I can't even believe I am posting this!!!!




Anyway! I can only do that because you are all of my adoring pooblic and you guys are the reason that i do all i do! Like go on this new diet of almonds and acaid berry shakes for three weeks! A jump start for the summer rays!!!

Hope you all get as fabulous as I'll be! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment