Sunday, March 10, 2013

Breaking News! Well.. sort of breaking.


So guess what I just heard yesterday! One of the people from my house is getting married!!!! Can you believe that?! Not even the good one! It’s the one that never wants to run after me as I cry and shimmy my tail as I prance away. Hold on… let me find a picture.

THIS one!

Who does she think she is?! Miss “I’m sooo accoomplished with my awards and my successful relationship”


Apparently this has been news for some time, but I don’t really pay attention to the goings on of things that don’t orbit around me.

Anyway, being the giving and amazingly kind loving soul that I am, I’ve decided to throw her a getting married party. Is that what they’re called? Is there a better name for that…? Anyway, that’s what it is. So that’s what I’ll call it. Any excuse for a party! First things first: a venue. I’ve already narrowed it down to three.

Joe’s Crab Shack. Just look at the party atmosphere! I hear they have giant sombreros!

Le’ Chat. Pink everything! (Obviously the frontrunner.)

DZ Discovery Zone. Minus that I’m terrified of slides, static electricity, and the deep end of the ball pit…. Oh God, no! Nevermind! Why did I even PICK this!?



So, pooblic! I’m waiting with bated breath for your oopinions and inpoot! Let me know which place to book! No rush tho, really. We’re not that close. Also, after we choose the venue I really have no clue what to do next! God! Is there a book on how to do this or something!?

***UPDATE to the POOBLIC***

Look what came in the mail today—just LOOK!!



It was my idea first! I had been planning for months! And all that research I did on how to throw getting married parties! All I wanted was to give my favorite human I’ve ever know the fabulous princess party she deserves and it’s been STRIPPED away from me! Oh… I feel a haiku coming on.

Maggie and wedding
Party I cannot throw you
Will there be champagne?

So deep. Straight to the core. Well I guess this party will have to do. Cheers, girl!

1 comment:

  1. Joey! I didn't think you liked me at all! Was I wrong??

    ReplyDelete