Thursday, April 8, 2010

Working on my fitness

So I'm deciding to get really fit this summer! Beach boody season is just waiting around the corner, and now is not the time to slack! But it's soooo hard to exercise. First, I had to buy all the right outfits and accessories so I'd look really good, like tiny custom-fit wristbands for each of my adorable little paws? Ya. So that all took about a week. And then right when I was going to go for a jog, it was drizzly outside! So I decided to try again in a couple of days AND THEN it got really hot! I was outside for like two seconds and already I was all sweaty. No thank you, yuck!

So then I remembered, hey, why go through all the hustle and fussle of working out like a common person when I can do something that really makes me look good and just dance away the calories? I just turned on the Kylie Minogue and got moving!

I just can't get you out of my head!This was me being like, Rizzo, be dancing with me! What is your prooblem??? Are you the Queen of Sheba or something?? Anyway, ohh my goosh, don't I look so totally skinny already?? This is going great! I'm off to download Madonna's immaculate collection (I can't believe I don't already have it!) and load it on to my iPod, ciao people!

No comments:

Post a Comment