Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feeling soo stressed!

Hey fan world. I can't even be thinking straight because of all the stressing I'm doing today! Let you hear this-- first off, this morning was mixed grill food-- two days in a row! And I made these whiney noises that everyone loves and no one did anything to appease me! No milk, no other food options-- no nothing! They wouldn't even watch me! It was dreadful. Just a mess. Anyway so I slept it off for the last six hours but now I'm awake again and upset. So i thought hey! why not fill in my adoring pooblic that it's not all glam and glitz on this side of fame! Sometimes it's such a bore!

PS You may notice that half my entries have cool graphics and pictures and half are boring and dullsville? It's to keep you all interested, of course! It's not that I don't have things to post at all times. Gosh, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment