Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another bad thing that happened

Oh my gosh, so yesterday I saw that two of the stupid people in my house were in the basement playing some silly Tetris type thing, so naturally I came downstairs and ran past them and cried to show them I was interested. They didn't look over, but they knew I was there of course. So THEN the one with the stupid face was like "oh my gosh, totally forgot Joey was in this game!" And I was all like, "what did you say girlfriend??" They were talking about a tiny moontain climber who cries and is soo annoying!

This tiny man is stupid!Why would they compare me to him? It's so unfair! I was so steamed about it that I cried at them for twelve whole minutes! Then I rubbed up against one of their chairs, and one of them tried to touch me and I ran away. That will teach them a lesson!

I liked it better when they compared me to Muffy.

So full of grace and class!

No comments:

Post a Comment