Friday, January 22, 2010

Just another manic friday

Hello adoring people of the internet!

As you can guess, Friday nights are cloobing nights for a hot trotting tuxedo wearing macho cat such as me! I have soo many invites to the hottest cloobs that I can't even decide on just two! So I was thinking, to keep from all the jealousy, I might just cry around the house tonight, sit on my bed, or maybe near food. Yea, sometimes the excitement of being me is too mach and then I need a break! It's not like I don't have plans tho. Don't get it twisted, my pooblic.

Besides there's ANTM marathon tonight! Tyra just speaks to me, what can I say? I'm going for Jasleen, she reminds me so much of myself if I was at all girly or latina. And if she were more Robert Patterson-like. Actually I'm like a lot of famous people.

Well I've gone on too long! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment