Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello World!

Heyyy guys, it's me, Joey! I'm using the internet now! I feel like I should have a blog, because I'm very interesting, and cool, and lots of people like me already, so now more people can like me!

So what is it can I tell you about myself? Well, I'm tiny, and I look like I'm wearing a tuxedo, and I have a thick German accent. So I sound like Heidi Klum, which is the best! I have three roommates who are terrible except Rizzo is nice and so is Milo, but George is awful! The worst! Ick. No, I don't even want to talk about him.

Hey look I took this picture of myself!

Ooh la la!

It's me saying, hello sexy world, I'm sexy too! Oh my gosh. It's so hard to take a picture of yourself! but actually I'm pretty good at it so it was no big deal.

Some people say I'm whiney and evil, but they're wrong! George, you are so wrong. Don't even say a thing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment